Friday, November 21, 2008

A Cold and Wet Saturday

Woke up with the skies pouring heavily for the first time in my time here in Melbourne. Guess it's an epitome of how I am feeling now.

Many of my school mates are flying back to their respective home country, while I still have 3 more papers to go, I guess by the end of next weekend, it will be lots worse as it marks the end of the exam period and I have to stay till 10 December.

On a brighter side, there is a chance for me to get a glimpse of Melbourne's Christmas decorations if there is any.

Well, I believe there will be rainbow after the rain. =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philip intelligently cancelled the morning run today, yesterday, predicting that it will be a heavy downpour with the help of weather forecast.

Guess I staying home all day today as the weather is cold (about 9 degrees C) and it's wet, but may try to get some practising done for my practical exam on Monday. I also do need motivation to start studying for my music technology paper on Monday. But I am looking forward to the practical exam than the music technology paper.

On a second note, looking forward to singing for mass tomorrow as it will be the last 'big' performance for the year 2008 with the St Francis Choir. We will be singing Haydn's St Tereise (sorry for the spelling error) Mass, though I still prefer Haydn's Creation mass sung during the feast of St Francis of Assisi. The remaining two masses with St Francis (30 Nov, and 7 Dec) wont be as high profile as this.

(Thinking of Christmas now).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Performed 3 times yesterday for 4 people yesterday. I guess there is a difference if you want to perform for others and you are asked to perform with the former having more confidence than the latter.
I think it's all psychological. So next time if I am asked to perform a concert, I will have to convince my mind that I want to perform for others. =D

No comments: